Here it is:
1 1/2 to 2 pounds potatoes, peeled, boiled, diced
1 medium red onion, sliced
15 - 20 Kalamata olives, rinsed, cut in pieces
4 TBSP olive oil
2 TBSP red wine vinegar
salt and pepper to taste
2 tsp. oregano
• Wash and boil the potatoes. When they are soft in the center, and done boiling, allow them to cool for 15 minutes at room temperature. Then, peel and cut the potatoes into large cubes. You could cut them before boiling, but you want to make sure that the potatoes keep their shape. If using fingerlings or red potatoes, you may want to leave the skin on, but then, cut the potatoes in half or quarters after boiling. Put the cut potatoes in a bowl.
• Next, slice the onions and cut up the olives. Put them in the bowl with the potatoes.
• Add the seasonings, oil and vinegar and mix well.
• Be gentle in mixing so not to destroy the shape of the potatoes.
• Adjust the seasonings to your liking.
• Allow the potato salad to sit in the refrigerator for 30 to 60 minutes before serving. Serve chilled.